Hubby Richard tagged me for 8 facts that people don’t know about me. I am having a hard time figuring out what to write because I am so outspoken and if anyone wants to know something about me and they are brave enough to ask…I just tell them! Nonetheless, here goes at my attempt to make you go Hmmmmm…
1. When I was 15 I thought I could sing just as good as the GO-Go’s. My brothers moved out of the house and left behind a PA system and I used to hook my stereo into it and sing along with their records. My mother of course thought I was the next star.
2. I put a dead skunk under the drivers seat of a girl that spread some untruthful gossip about me in school. I think she figured out that it was me, hence the rotten eggs under my seat a couple of weeks later. We still don’t speak as of this day…) :((
3. Unlike the husband type person, and his bladder the size of Texas, we once drove to Florida (honeymoon) and I had to stopped about 150 times to use the restroom. I have a bladder the size of a grape.
4. I have been snipe hunting before, and thought I caught a snipe. It was a baby raccoon. HEY! it was dark I didn’t know…………I was only 8.
5. I have moved 28 times in my lifetime…26 of those after I became an adult.
6. If I had the opportunity, (coupled with $5,000) I would have a tubal reversal so I could have a child with my soul mate.
7. I once had 5 guys at my house waiting on me for a date, hubby Richard included. I begged my mom to send some of them away but she refused, said it was my mistake for making dates with all of them. And no I didn’t make dates with ALL of them, only 3 of them and I forgot that I made the dates. The one I wanted to go out with really I hadn’t made a date with and he is the one I ended up going out with. Richard and I left them all behind and met at the Cedar Cinema for dancing!
8. When I was 5 or 6 years old, I used to make the little boy down the street play dress up with me. I used to put makeup and jewelry on him. His name was Bobby, and I called him Brenda when we played dress up. I had no girls in my neighborhood until I was older. He was such a good sport. 🙂
There you have it. Eight things you always wanted to know about me and probably now wished you didn’t. Thanks honey for making me think. LOL